It is imperative to us that the furnishings we provide for our clients are excellent quality and beautiful. We rely on our vendors for top notch service, fresh, innovative design, and protection of the environment. There are still family owned and operated businesses that are high on our list. It is no surprise that one of these manufacturers, Century Furniture, is once again on the list of Pinnacle Awards Finalists.
This is the 19th year of the American Society of Furniture Designers annual competition. Finalists were announced during the Las Vegas Market and the winners will be presented with their awards on October 20th during the High Point Furniture Market.
Century is a finalist in FOUR categories:
– Major Collections: Mesa Collection by Chris Bergelin and Thad Bergelin
– Occasional Tables: Links Cocktail Table by Pride Sasser
– Stationary Upholstery: Beaufort Bamboo Chair & Ottoman by Charlotte Moss
– Lighting: Parisian Table Lamp by Pride Sasser, Grand Tour Collection
I wonder if those Century finalists will arrive at the brand new Century Showroom due to open on October 1st in Washington, DC!
Carvers’ Guild, a favorite for mirrors, is also a finalist.
– Tempo 1 Contemporary Collection, by Carol Canner
PS I am looking forward to my visit to the High Point Furniture Market to see all the newest and best. October 18-23